Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday Ted!




Ross and I visited Ted and Maddy last weekend to help Ted celebrate his birthday. The party was great and we got to see alot of London sights in the car on the way. Our oldest friends Celia & Nina came which was great as I hadn't seen them for 6 years! We've all grown up alot, and hopefully we will stay in touch.

Happy 30th Birthday to Celia too!

Ross and I went to the London Dungeon on Saturday and it was great. I was picked on twice! A dungeon torturer wanted to string me up and I had to bend over in front of everyone for him to demonstrate. We then got taken into a court room and I was made to go into the dock and charged with dancing naked around a pagan erection on a Tuesday in Hamstead Heath.

The actors were great and there was lots of blood and guts all over the place. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but it was definately worth it. I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Jo & Ross said...

Hi, its Jo here. Just to say sorry for the other comment on this page. I have changed my settings now so people cant advertise or write comments that I don't want. Unfortunately I dont know how to get rid of this comment.